TKP/ML – TİKKO
- 1979 – On Mao Tsetung
- 199? – The General Characteristics of Imperialism
- 1997 – Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution and its Teachings
- 1997 – There is no death for us ! We have our revenge oaths and war cries !
- 1997 – Imperialism: Petrol, the Middle East and the Caucasus
- 1998 – Imperialism: The problem of the Balkans and Kosovo
- 1998 – “‘Low Intensity War’ is the strategy of counter-guerrilla and People’s War is the strategy of the proletariat”
- 1998 – The strategy of “Low Intensity Warfare” means blockade, embargo, forced immigration, massacre, torture and exploitation ! The People’s War Strategy means People’s Democratic Power !
- 1998 – “Mao Zedong’s Theory of People’s War is the Military Strategy of the Proletariat and Oppressed Peoples of Semi-Colonies”
- 1998 – Contemporary Marxism-Leninism-Maoism
- 1999 – Intensify the struggle against the imperialist offensive on the occasion of the May 1st !
- 1999 – This many casualties is out of the common. The State is responsible for it !
- 2002 – Historical Background of Turkey
- 2002 – The Life and the Struggle of Ibrahim Kaypakkaya
- 2002 – Turkish Comrades Release a Message on the F-Type Prisons, U.$. Imperialism
- 2002 – To the Turkish, Kurdish and Different Minorities in Turkey, To Our People
- 2003 – Anti-Imperialism, Civil Society Politices and Our Tasks
- 2006 – On the Occasion of the 40th Anniversary of the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution (GPCR) and the 50th Anniversary of the Struggle Against Revisionism
- 2007 – Eight Conference of TKP/ML
- 2012 – Fully conscious of our responsibility towards the revolution in Turkey and in the world, TKP/ML at its 40th anniversary of its founding continues to stand for winning the future with protracted people’s-guerrilla war !
- 2013 – His Name is our Pride, his Party is our Honor, his Doctrine is our Guide
- 2015 – MKP’s III Congress: A New Stage in Liquidationism
- 2016 – Interview with the Women’s Committee of the TKP/ML TiKKO (guerrilla)
MKP – TKP(ML)
- 2003 – First Congress of the Maoist Communist Party
- 2013 – Declaration on the 3rd Congress
- Brief history and summary of the programme of TKP(ML)
- One cannot be a Communist without defending Maoism
- Programme of TKEP/L
- To the all of countries’s worker and revolutionist movements
- The 10. Year Announcement
- Interview with the TDKP
- Chapter 1 – On the temporary defeat of socialism, the impasse of the imperialist system and prospects for socialism
- Chapter 2 – On the temporary stagnation in communist theory, the necessity of a new platform for theoretical struggle and problems of the international communist movement
- Chapter 3 – On the current political situation in Turkey and Kurdistan
- Chapter 4 – On the main features of the working class movement and issues concerning trades-unions
- Chapter 5 – On the approach to Kurdish national movement and features of party activity in Kurdistan
- Chapter 6 – On party organisation and party life
TKP/ML Bolşevik – Bolşevik Parti
- History and Basic Positions of the Bolshevik Party (North Kurdistan–Turkey)
- Important articles 1 – On the Unity of the World Marxist-Leninist Movement
- Important articles 2 – Joint declaration of the TKP/ML and MLP of Austria
- Important articles 3 – Documents of the 4th Congress
- Important articles 4 – The emancipation of opressed woman
- Important articles 5 – Let us learn from Stalin
- Important articles 8 – Fight the imperialist system !
- Important articles 9 – About the hunger strike
- Important articles 10 – Documents of the 6th Congress
- Important articles 11 – On the 5th ICMLPO
- Important articles 12 – The only way is revolution !
- Important articles 13 – On the 50. aniversarry of the death of J.V.Stalin
- Important articles 15 – On the development in Northern Kurdistan/Turkey since July 2010
- Dursun Karataş
- Program of DHKP-C – Let us establish the Power of the People !
- Canan and Zehra
- Show solidarity against the repression of the socialist paper Kurtuluş
- The Road to the Revolution in Turkey
- MASALA – Prepared in Kandira’s F Type Prison Turkey / International symposium against Isolation
- History and Objectives of Dev-Sol
- We fight for the Liberation of the Peoples of Turkey – We want a Free Country
- The Revolutionaries didn’t yield to the Trials of 12 September
- Proposals for a Solution to the Kurdish Question in Turkey
- War and Peace in Kurdistan
- Democratic Confederalism
- Summary of the Road Map to Democratization of Turkey and Solution to the Kurdish Question